Product descriptionGolden Engineering XR150 Gen.4
The XR150 12 V EOD and XR150 Gen.4 are Golden Engineering’s lightest and smallest X-ray pulse generators. With their photon energy of 150 kVp, they are suitable for high-contrast imaging of organic materials, plastics and steel (up to 20 mm thickness). The highly mobile X-ray generators are capable of operating for hours, independent of mains power, due to their Li-ion rechargeable batteries. All Golden Engineering models are lightweight, easy to handle and ready for immediate use.
With the adaptation of the XR150 to the Gen.4 version, the following new features are available:
- The larger, daylight-readable display with color-adjustable backlighting provides better information display and significantly increases readability
- A second tripod screw ensures twist-proof mounting on the tripod
- Easier accessibility to the communication/data port
- A help button in the operator menu provides the user with explanations of the menu sub-items and their operation at any time
- Low radiation exposure
- Highly mobile
- Immediately ready for use
- Remotely controllable
- Safe, intuitive handling
- Audiovisual alarm
- Swivel carrying handle
- Integrated tripod mount
- Multi-line, illuminated Liquid Crystal Display
- Two keys
- 7-pin communication port
- Battery (2 pcs.)
- Battery charger
- Tripod mounting integrated
- Hard case
- Remote release cable
- Collimator filter (trigger avoidance PIR sensor technology)
- Manual german
- Optional accessories: tripod
- Optional accessories: Radio remote release
- Optional accessories: Laser sizing device (enables exact alignment of the beam path)
- Optional accessories: Dual Energy Module (differentiation of organic and inorganic material)
Safe and fast screening
Golden Engineering's X-ray pulse generators are the epitome of mobile and safe X-ray. They produce pulsed X-rays and thus have low radiation exposure.
High flexibility in use
All models are lightweight, handy and optimized for mobile outdoor use. Li-ion batteries ensure hours of operation independent of the power grid. The X-ray pulse generators are ready for immediate use and do not require material-specific settings of photon energy and heating current.
Solution diversity for different object materials
Golden Engineering offers several models for fluoroscopy of different object materials. From plastic to solid steel (max. 7 cm thickness) - the X-ray pulse generators enable high-contrast and differentiated individual images of objects.
The use of the X-ray pulse generator is subject to the Radiation Protection Ordinance (StrlSchV).
The device may only be used by qualified personnel who have been instructed in its use.
This product is available from ELP GmbH in the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland