Product descriptionLOGOS Imaging STENÓS II flat panel detector
STENÓS II is the largest flat panel system from LOGOS Imaging. Thanks to its slim housing, it is very light for a flat panel system of its size (approx. 3.9 kg). Thus, it offers a maximum imaging area with the greatest possible mobility. The control unit is a tablet with a 14-inch touchscreen. For the transport of the complete system, a tactical operation backpack and a case are included in the scope of delivery.
- Slim and light
- Fast setup & image capture
- Reliable radio connection
- 3 mm bottom edge
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) without additional accessories
Simple and fast image generation
Logos Imaging's flat panel systems produce high quality digital radiographs for immediate and accurate decision making. They consist of only a few components, are set up and ready for use within a few minutes. The control software offers simple, intuitive menu navigation and enables direct image evaluation. The systems can be controlled from a safe distance via radio or cable operation.
Solution diversity for different application scenarios
Logos Imaging offers different flat panel sizes for different application scenarios. All flat panel models are amazingly light and slim. This means that they can also be used in confined spaces.
Reliability in use
Emergency forces must be able to rely on the functionality of a system. All Logos Imaging flat panel systems therefore have a shatterproof housing. Likewise, they are characterized by a stable radio connection.
All flat panel systems are equipped with LIA “Security” software. The user-friendly touch interface enables fast, intuitive control of the complete X-ray system. An integrated status and battery display for panel and X-ray generator provides the user with a comprehensive system overview.
LIA “Security” includes helpful image processing functions that generate high-quality images for accurate interpretation:
- Stepless image magnification
- Distance measurements and calibration
- Adjustable or automatic filter to compensate for under / overexposure
- Color filter
- Sharpness and softness
- Visualization of dark, low-contrast image areas using filter functions
- Insertion of texts and markers, also colored
- Inversion of gray values (positive/negative)
- Storage of individual image information (X-ray source, exposure time, etc.)
- Data export: Sending to other connected end devices