Product descriptionLOGOS Imaging SOSTÓS II flat panel detector
SOSTÓS II is the smallest flat panel system from Logos Imaging. It weighs approx. 1.2 kg and is suitable for applications that require high mobility of the user. The control unit is a 10.1 inch tablet with touchscreen, which can be used to intuitively control the flat panel and generator. A carrying case and tactical operations backpack are included for transport.
- Slim and light
- Fast setup & image capture
- Reliable radio connection
- 3 mm detector edge
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) without additional accessories
Simple and fast image generation
Logos Imaging's flat panel systems produce high quality digital radiographs for immediate and accurate decision making. They consist of only a few components, are set up and ready for use within a few minutes. The control software offers simple, intuitive menu navigation and enables direct image evaluation. The systems can be controlled from a safe distance via radio or cable operation.
Solution diversity for different application scenarios
Logos Imaging offers different flat panel sizes for different application scenarios. All flat panel models are amazingly light and slim. This means that they can also be used in confined spaces.
Reliability in use
Emergency forces must be able to rely on the functionality of a system. All Logos Imaging flat panel systems therefore have a shatterproof housing. Likewise, they are characterized by a stable radio connection.
All flat panel systems are equipped with LIA “Security” software. The user-friendly touch interface enables fast, intuitive control of the complete X-ray system. An integrated status and battery display for the panel and X-ray generator provides the user with a comprehensive system overview.
LIA “Security” includes helpful image processing functions that generate high-quality images for accurate interpretation:
- Stepless image magnification
- Distance measurements and calibration
- Adjustable or automatic filter to compensate for under / overexposure
- Color filter
- Sharpness and softness
- Visualization of dark, low-contrast image areas using filter functions
- Insertion of texts and markers, also colored
- Inversion of gray values (positive/negative)
- Storage of individual image information (X-ray source, exposure time, etc.)
- Data export: Sending to other connected end devices
This product is available from ELP GmbH in the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland