Product descriptionItemiser® 4DX Narcotics & Explosives Detector
Reliable substance identification
Rapiscan Systems’ Itemiser® 4DX can detect a wide range of narcotics (optional) and explosives in the nanogram range. Ionization occurs via UV irradiation and is not subject to any restrictions imposed by a regulatory agency. Substance identification is performed by comparing the measured values with an integrated database, which can be expanded to suit the application. Areas of application for the Itemiser® 4DX include passenger, personnel and cargo/merchandise screening.
380 mm / 180 mm
approx. 8 sec. Per sample
- Intuitive operation
- Short analysis time (approx. 8 sec.)
- Multiple use trial strips
- Customizable database
- Simple result display (red, green)
- Parameterizable detector cleaning (temperature, duration, time, etc.)
- Mobile: light weight and built-in rechargeable battery
- Automatic calibration
- Integrated printer
- Remote monitoring (optional)
- Logging of all samples, alarms, etc.
- Export/import function via USB interfaces
This product is available from ELP GmbH in the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Your contact person is there for youDo you have any questions, requests or suggestions?
Jörg RodewigSales Manager Öffentliche Sicherheit
T +49 202 698 94-255F +49 202 698 firstname.lastname@example.org