Product descriptionGreyScan ETD-100 Explosives Detector
GreyScan’s ETD-100 is optimized for the sensitive detection of inorganic explosives (chlorates, perchlorates and nitrates). It works on the principle of capillary zone electrophoresis (CZE) and detects traces of explosives in the nanogram range. The detection process is thus performed without a radioactive source and is not subject to any conditions (e.g. radiation tests or transport permits). Suitable areas of application for the ETD-100 are customs, plant security, post offices or large events.
- Detection of explosives containing chlorate, perchlorate and nitrates, as well as pyrotechnics
- Intuitive operation
- Short analysis time
- Clear presentation of results
- Mobile: light weight and built-in rechargeable battery
- Remote monitoring (optional)
- Internal diagnostic function
- Logging of all samples, alarms, etc.
- Export/import function via USB interface
This product is available from ELP GmbH in the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg