Become part of our ELP team and actively contribute to the success of our company.
What we offer:
- Permanent position in full time (40 h per week)
- 20% allowance for company pension plan after probationary period
- Employer-financed group accident insurance
- A varied range of tasks with exciting products in a growing, internationally active family company
- Possibility to lease a bicycle/e-bike via the employer
- Flat hierarchies and a pleasant, collegial working atmosphere
- Free drinks (coffee, mineral water and soft drinks)
- Weekly fresh fruit for all employees
- Company-owned employee parking
- Successfully completed vocational training as a mechatronics engineer/electronics technician or a comparable qualification
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to take on field service assignments in German-speaking Europe (approx. 20% of working time; return travel to the weekend is always guaranteed)
- An independent and careful way of working
- Class B driving license
- Knowledge of MS Office is desirable
- Very good knowledge of German
- English skills are desirable
- After extensive training, you will carry out maintenance and repairs independently and as part of a team.
- Various areas of responsibility are possible:
- Analyze and troubleshoot drug and explosive trace detection equipment, including simple and electro-mechanical activities.
- Repair of robots and X-ray systems used in the military and police defusing service.
- Manufacturing of self-developed products for the fields of robotics, trace detection and X-ray
- Your area of operation is either at our customers' site or in our workshop in Wuppertal
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents in PDF format by e-mail, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Send your application via the form or by mail to email@example.com.
Note: We accept your application documents only as one PDF document!
Your contact person
Heike HöökAssistenz der Geschäftsleitung
T +49 202 698 94-274F +49 202 698 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in the following fields: