Become part of our ELP team and actively contribute to the success of our company.
What we offer:
- Permanent position in full time (40 h per week)
- 20% allowance for company pension plan after probationary period
- Employer-financed group accident insurance
- A varied range of tasks with exciting products in a growing, internationally active family company
- Possibility to lease a bicycle/e-bike via the employer
- Flat hierarchies and a pleasant, collegial working atmosphere
- Free drinks (coffee, mineral water and soft drinks)
- Weekly fresh fruit for all employees
- Company-owned employee parking
- After extensive training, you will carry out maintenance and repairs independently and as part of a team.
- Various areas of responsibility are possible:
- Analyze and troubleshoot drug and explosive trace detection equipment, including simple and electro-mechanical activities.
- Repair of robots and X-ray systems used in the military and police defusing service.
- Manufacturing of self-developed products for the fields of robotics, trace detection and X-ray
- Your area of operation is either at our customers' site or in our workshop in Wuppertal
- Successfully completed vocational training as a mechatronics engineer/electronics technician or a comparable qualification
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to take on field service assignments in German-speaking Europe (approx. 20% of working time; return travel to the weekend is always guaranteed)
- An independent and careful way of working
- Class B driving license
- Knowledge of MS Office is desirable
- Very good knowledge of German
- English skills are desirable
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents in PDF format by e-mail, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Send your application via the form or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We accept your application documents only as one PDF document!