Product descriptionGolden Engineering XRS3 Gen.4
Due to its photon energy of 270 kVp, the XRS3 Gen.4 enables the radiography of dense objects with large wall thicknesses (e.g. steel up to 35 mm). The versatile pulsed X-ray generator, is a very mobile device. Its Li-Ion rechargeable batteries ensure hours of operation independent of mains power. All Golden Engineering models are lightweight, easy to handle and ready for immediate use.
With the adaptation of the XRS3 to the Gen.4 version, the following new features are available:
- The larger, daylight-readable display with color-adjustable backlighting provides better information display and significantly increases readability
- A second tripod screw ensures twist-proof mounting on the tripod
- Easier accessibility to the communication/data port
- A help button in the operator menu provides the user with explanations of the menu sub-items and their operation at any time
- Low radiation exposure
- High penetration
- Highly mobile
- Immediately ready for use
- Remotely controllable
- Safe, intuitive handling
- Audiovisual alarm
- Swivel carrying handle
- Integrated tripod mount
- Multi-line, backlit Liquid Crystal Display
- Two conclusions
- 7-pin communication port
- Battery (2 pcs.)
- Battery charger
- Hard case
- Remote release cable
- Tripod mounting: Tripod mounting plate
- Collimator filter (trigger avoidance PIR sensor technology)
- Manual german
- Optional accessories: Radio remote release
- Optional accessories: tripod
- Optional accessories: Dual Energy Module (differentiation of organic and inorganic material)
- Optional accessories: laser sizing device (enables exact alignment of the beam path)
Safe and fast screening
Golden Engineering's X-ray pulse generators are the epitome of mobile and safe X-ray. They produce pulsed X-rays and thus have low radiation exposure.
High flexibility in use
All models are lightweight, handy and optimized for mobile outdoor use. Li-ion batteries ensure hours of operation independent of the power grid. The X-ray pulse generators are ready for immediate use and do not require material-specific settings of photon energy and heating current.
Solution diversity for different object materials
Golden Engineering offers several models for fluoroscopy of different object materials. From plastic to solid steel (max. 7 cm thickness) - the X-ray pulse generators enable high-contrast and differentiated individual images of objects.
The use of the X-ray pulse generator is subject to the Radiation Protection Ordinance (StrlSchV).
The device may only be used by qualified personnel who have been instructed in its use.
This product is available from ELP GmbH in the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland