Become part of our ELP team and actively contribute to the success of our company.
What we offer:
- A varied range of tasks with exciting products in a growing, internationally active family company
- Permanent position in full time (40 h per week)
- 20% allowance for company pension plan after probationary period
- Employer-financed group accident insurance
- Possibility to lease a bicycle/e-bike via the employer
- Flat hierarchies and a pleasant, collegial working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours in consultation with colleagues
- Free drinks (coffee, soft drinks, mineral water)
- Weekly fresh fruit for all employees
- Company-owned employee parking
- Preparation of offers and orders
- Monitoring of award platforms for potential tenders
- Tender processing
- Job costing
- International correspondence with customers, suppliers and manufacturers (German/English)
- Travel and event planning
- Communication/coordination of interface partners (order management, commercial management, purchasing, etc.)
- Deadline monitoring for orders, production and purchase orders
- Master data maintenance in the customer and supplier database
- A completed commercial training as an industrial clerk, wholesale and foreign trade clerk, or similar.
- First professional experience in a comparable position is desirable
- Technical understanding and a good command of written and spoken English
- A secure handling of MS-Office applications
- Ideally first working experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC and document management systems (e.g. ELO)
- Independent, structured and result-oriented way of working, as well as a high level of teamwork and customer orientation
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents in PDF format by e-mail, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Send your application via the form or by mail to email@example.com.
Note: We accept your application documents only as one PDF document!