Become part of our ELP team and actively contribute to the success of our company.
What we offer:
- A varied range of tasks with exciting products in a growing, internationally active family company
- Permanent position in full time (40 h per week)
- 20% allowance for company pension plan after probationary period
- Employer-financed group accident insurance
- Possibility to lease a bicycle/e-bike via the employer
- Flat hierarchies and a pleasant, collegial working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours in consultation with colleagues
- Free drinks (coffee, mineral water, soft drinks)
- 2x a week fresh fruit for all employees
- Company-owned employee parking
- Financial accounting, invoice verification and account assignment, payment transactions, monitoring of incoming payments, credit memo procedure, dunning process
- Cooperation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Good knowledge of sales tax, including EU internal market & third country
- Invoicing of delivery and service orders
- Fixed asset management
- A completed commercial apprenticeship with experience / further training in the field of financial and balance sheet accounting
- At best a degree as certified accountant IHK (m/f/d)
- Experience in cost element and cost center accounting
- A confident handling of MS-Office applications, ERP systems and DATEV
- Ideally first working experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC and document management systems (ELO)
- An independent, structured and very careful way of working
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents in PDF format by e-mail, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Send your application via the form or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We accept your application documents only as one PDF document!